Why Choose Concord
Why Choose Concord?
Selecting the right pool company is so important. When planning your dream backyard we urge you to deal with a company that has a proven track record and reputation for building and servicing the finest pools built. Concord Pools and Spas is that company. We understand the value of your time and will build your pool to the highest standards no matter how big or small your project is. Since 1972, Concord Pools and Spas has grown to be recognized as an industry leading pool builder, who has pioneered innovation and reset the bar on customer satisfaction.
By placing your trust in Concord Pools, you are dealing with a company that has been headquartered in Latham, New York since 1972, and has installed more inground swimming pools in the greater Capital District than all other local pool companies combined. Concord Pools and Spas worked in various areas all over the Capital Region New York including; Albany, Latham, Saratoga Springs, Clifton Park, Glens Falls, Lake George, Saratoga Lake, Ballston Spa and all surrounding areas!
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Established in 1972, One Name, One Reputation, No Games
- A financially sound organization fully insured and bonded
- Conveniently located showrooms and pool centers open year round
- The most professionally trained staff you will find anywhere
- More awards and achievements bestowed nationally than all other local companies combined.
- An unwavering commitment to Quality, Service and Reputation
- Our Patented I-Beam Brace, The Strongest Deck Support in the Industry
As a public service we would like to caution potential pool buyers of falling prey to the practices by certain local pool builders who...
- List fictitious locations that do not exist, with accompanying phone numbers that in realty forwarded to one location or a cell phone. This practice is simply to deceive the public into thinking that a company is more established and reputable than they truly are.
- Change their name on a regular basis following bankruptcy, reorganization or litigation. Same People. Same Games!
- Continue to try and associate themselves with the success of Concord Pools, their claim to fame by advertising (2010 Yellow Pages) an employment relationship, which was in reality terminated by Concord Pools, more than 20 years ago.