Full width support overlined by a one-piece molded thermoplastic design.
- Supports not bolted together or glued onto the treads
- Plenty of support molded under each tread area
- Won't become spongy, won't crack or rip
- Won't delaminate, degrade, splinter, corrode or puncture
- Patented TES System
- Each step molded from a solid sheet of co-extruded Luran S with ABS substrate from BASF
- I-Beam Braces attach to grid support structure
- Unlimited shapes and styles
- Non-slip tread surface
- Concrete bond beams hold everything in place
Then ask your Concord Pools Showcase Builder how the new "Grey Marble" or "Blue Marble" steps can add dimension or color to your pool.
As with other Concord products, Pacific Steps and Braces carry a lifetime, non-prorated, transferrable warranty.